Comments are what make this a real community!
This Comment Policy exists to clarify rights and responsibilities (both ours and yours) related to these public online conversations.
Rules for commenting:
- Be polite, respectful, and keep it clean. No profanity.
- Do not submit spam or self-promotional content.
- You may include one link, if we deem it to be safe, and relevant to the article.
- Keep your Comments on topic, as they are meant to create a conversation around the post topic.
- You must be at least 13 years old to submit a comment.
What we publish:
By submitting a comment, you grant us a worldwide royalty-free license to transmit, publish, and display your comment, along with your name and website URL, on our website. We never publish email addresses.
You retain all ownership rights to your comments.
You are also responsible and liable for your own comments and behavior:
And for any and all repercussions resulting from damages or liabilities that may result from your comments.
You may request to have your comments removed:
If you would like your published comments removed, along with their related personal data, please Contact Us. (We delete all unpublished comments.)
We reserve the right to:
- Suspend, publish, or delete any comment for any reason and at our own discretion.
- To correct typographical, grammar, and spelling errors at our discretion.
Changes To This Comment Policy:
We may update our Comment Policy at any time. You are advised to review this Comment Policy periodically for any changes.
If you have questions about this policy, please Contact Us.