We are commited to protecting your privacy, and to protecting children.
- This website is aimed at a general audience, not children.
- Parents and guardians, please supervise your child’s internet use.
- We do not knowingly collect personal data from anyone under 13 years of age.
- You must be at least 13 to use our contact form.
Note: in order to read the following items, click on arrows to expand them:
We collect two types of Data:
What are cookies?
Cookies are small harmless text files or ID tags a website places on your computer or device when you visit it. They cannot be traced to your personal identity, read your hard-drive, or cause viruses.
You can control or decline cookies.
Learn how to control or decline cookies at All About Cookies.
What 6 types of cookies does this website employ and what are they used for?
1) Strictly necessary cookies, which allow this website to perform its basic functions, including enabling registered users to authenticate.
2) Functionality cookies, which store user preferences and keep track of their movements on the website, where they left off, their registered login, preferences, and other customization functions such as account name, language, and location.
3) Security cookies, that help identify and prevent potential security risks.
4) Analytics and performance cookies, that collect information on how users interact with the website, pages visited, etc.
5) Third party or embedded content, which may also set cookies and use them to track your online activity. These include social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter (through the use of sharing buttons) or embedded content from services such as Youtube and Vimeo. We have no direct control over the information that is collected by these cookies.
2. PERSONALLY-IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION (PII)
What is PII?
PII is data which could reveal your identity or personally-identifiable information.
What PII do we collect from you on this website?
The only PII we collect is your name and email address, when and if you voluntarily submit it.
How and when do we collect your PII?
We only collect PII when and if you voluntarily submit it through our contact form. You must be at least 13 years old to use this form.
How do we use your PII?
We use PII to facilitate your subscriptions to this blog, and to enable us to repond to your comments and inquiries.
What information does WordPress.com collect about you?
Anonymous data is sent to statistical and analytical services, for the purpose of improving our service.
If you submit a query through our contact page, we respond via email, but rest assured that we never share emails or any other Personal Information.
We may divulge data to law enforcement at our own discretion, or if required to do so by law.
If you click on a third party link, you will be directed to their website. We strongly advise you to review their Privacy Policies.
Links to other websites do not necessarily imply our endorsement of those sites, their owners, or their content.